The taste of sperm is influenced by what you eat, like all the other secretions that come out of the body.
It is true that the taste of your sperms can be improved and making your sperm more appealing is possible with some simple changes to your diet.
Diet is a significant influence on the taste of sperm since it’s a sperm secretion by the body just like any other.
As sweat will smell strong after having a heavily spiced meal your sperm will also reflect the spice in its flavor.
The structure of sperm
Semen is made up from ninety-percent (90 percent) seminal fluids which include fructose (sugar) “Liposomal selenium mineral supplement” protein, as well as different trace minerals and other nutrients.
Semen’s PH is 7 and scientifically neutral, but it is slightly acidic. Let’s examine the real ingredients of semen.
The ejaculate of a man is only 1% sperm.
The rest is comprised of various proteins, vitamins sugars, salts, cholesterol, and water. The extras protect, feeds, fuels the sperm’s journey.
As you can see from the perspective of semen’s chemical composition It’s obvious the food you consume can make it taste better or worse!
The sweeter the taste
With sperm taste, the aim is to make it taste more sweet.
All men have a semen taste that is exclusive to them. However, the major complaint on sperm taste is normally always the same:
Semen tastes salty or bitter; let’s look at how to make semen taste sweeter
10 Tips to enhance flavor of semen
Here then are 10 simple do’s and don’ts that will improve the flavor of your Semen and make it taste better and sweeter:
1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotinebecause they’re all polluting substances.
2. Drink plenty of fluids 1 2-liters every day to flush the body of toxic substances.
3. Every day, you can enjoy a variety of fruits and sweeten your sperm tastePineapple melons, papaya, cranberry and mangos, grapes and apples are all excellent choices. They are loaded with natural sugars and can offset their bitter flavor.
4. Get plenty of vegetables in your diet that are generally good for improving sperm taste.
5. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm There are some vegetables to steer clear of:
Any vegetable belonging to the cabbage family that are a big culprit also include Cauliflower broccoli, Cauliflower, or asparagus:
5. Red meat cuts are consumed regularly and this is among the most common culprits when it comes to making the sperm taste salty. Dairy products, like milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty.
Be sure that when you consume protein you get good quality lean protein such as turkey and chicken.
Fish is claimed by some to be a contaminant in terms of taste however, this isn’t the case across individuals. Test it out and observe the effects before removing it, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so make sure you don’t cut out!
6. Avoid using heavy spices, such as garlic and onions. They’re huge contributors to sperm flavor, as they contain a significant sulfur content.
7. Do not buy brands that say they will improve the taste of your semen, but there is no evidence that they are effective.
Semen can be altered to taste better with changes in diet and lifestyle It’s a complicated formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest affect.
8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended to enhance the sweetness of semen because of their high content of chlorophyll.
9. Cardamom, cinnamon, peppermint and lemon are all recommended to make semen taste more sweet.
10. Avoid junk food, they’re laden with preservatives and chemicals that can harm your body and your semen’s taste.
Try and eat your food “from the earth” i.e. as natural as you can. Consider taking a selenium and zinc supplement, both of which are vital for healthy sperm production and make your taste better.
Finally, strong smelling semen could be a sign of an infection, so if your semen taste doesn’t change when you change your diet, you should think about visiting a doctor.
Your goal in your diet is to consume one that improves your overall health and the guidelines above will not only enhance the taste of your semen but you will also feel fitter and healthier as well.
Keep in mind that you are able to eat some of the food items we don’t recommend for the taste of sperm.
It is possible to enjoy red meat and even a spiced curry just keep in mind the following factors when you think about sperm taste:
What you consume into your body will take between 12 to 24 hours to secrete out and you should be aware of this when you eat and decide whether you would like a more sexual experience on that certain day!